Supercuts is one of the industry’s most recognized salon brands. In the mid-south we are a family-owned business since 1985, that believes in a balance of professional and family life. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills, have an established career path for those who want to grow their careers, offer a competitive wage and outstanding benefits, and are dedicated to every one of our stylists and their success.
At Supercuts we are dedicated to creating a warm, friendly, welcoming atmosphere and delivering the highest quality standards for our stylists and guests. We have an outstanding reputation in the mid-south for talented, friendly stylists, that deliver quality and creative results for our guests.
Every Supercuts stylist participates in extensive training, attends continued in-salon education, while annually focusing on our technique with an emphasis on trends. With on-going training and education being of high importance to stylist success, all training is always paid. This is why our stylists are amongst the most skilled and confident in the industry.
Supercuts offers a wide range of professional services specializing in haircuts, color and highlights, waxing, and other special services. We utilize propriety tools and techniques and provide all products for services, thereby achieving exceptional results. Simply put, this has made us a leader in the industry since 1975.
- Paid Holidays
- Up to three weeks of Paid Vacation
- Health, Life, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Excellant Paid Training Program
- Equipment Purchase Plan
- A Lifetime of Friendships
- Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations, and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties
- Standing for sustained periods of time
- Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
- Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
- Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
- Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
- Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.