From traditional to trendy, you’ll have endless opportunities to learn and earn at Cost
We’re dedicated to provide you with ongoing training that will meet your needs and
those of your customers.
From stylish cuts all the way to color, you’ll get to express your creativity every day.
When you join our team you’re gaining more than a job and coworkers - you’re starting
a great career and becoming part of a family.
When you join the Cost Cutters family, get ready to:
* Start making money and building clientele on day one.
* Take your career further than you thought possible.
* Build something meaningful with a passionate, quality-obsessed stylist family.
* Learn from the best with our free, world-class education programs.
* Receive product/tool discounts and benefits that grow as your career does.
* Flourish with a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekends.
* Showcase your great talent.
* Love what you do as a part of CostCutter’s family-friendly, personal environment.
Cost Cutters is proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world's largest and leading
hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Ready to
join the team that knows the salon business better than anyone else? Apply now!
- Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties
- Standing for sustained periods of time
- Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
- Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
- Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
- Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
- Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants