Premier Hair Care is a fast growing company with 80 hair salons(SMARTSTYLES inside busy Walmart) is looking for an energetic Hair Stylist/ Cosmetologist to create flawless haircuts and hairstyles for our customers.
Why choose to work with us?
We offer benefits to our employees either part time or full time. We offer health insurance, dental, vision and 401k. It is the company's aim to make the candidates feel secure in working with us. So please see the qualifications below for the stylist position, send a resume and we'll call you right away!
· Welcome customers and identify their preferences by asking pointed questions
· Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to customers’ face shapes and tastes · Wash, rinse and dry clients’ hair using appropriate shampoos and conditioners (e.g. for oily hair or dry scalp) · Cut, trim and shave hair using professional equipment
· Apply a wide range of hair coloring techniques, like highlights, ombre and balayage · Create hairstyles for formal events and everyday looks, including braids, ponytails and buns
· Apply hair treatment products, as needed (e.g. color protection creams and hydrating masks) · Form bonds with loyal customers and remember their hairstyle preferences
· Manage bookings and serve walk-ins
· Ensure tidiness of beauty stations and sterilize tools, as needed
· Cross-sell hair care products or services, when appropriate
· Work experience as a HairStylist, Hairdresser, Colorist or similar role
· Proficiency in hair straightening and curling methods, using hot irons and curlers
· Hands-on experience with various coloring techniques
· Familiarity with hair treatment products and services, like keratin smoothing
· Flexibility to work in shifts
· Valid license from a cosmetology school Visit our website at· https://premierhcl.com/. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 9643_20230511