The Serrano Group has been a proud Franchise for over 30 years. We are always hiring applicants for Fulltime & Part-time Hair Stylist positions and we are happy to consider those with five years or more experience for leadership roles.
Supercuts is one of the industry’s most recognized salon brands. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills and have an established career path for those who want to grow in their careers. Supercuts offers competitive wages, outstanding benefits and a dedication to their team members like no other.
Every Supercuts Stylist undergoes intensive training at the Supercuts Hair Stylist Academy. Team members also attend annually recertification and additional training to stay ahead of the trends. Ongoing training and education are not only a focus at Supercuts, but an expectation and BONUS: we pay for our stylists to attend training! That’s why our team members are among the most skilled and confident in the industry.
Supercuts offers a wide range of professional services, including haircuts, color and highlights, waxing and specialty services. We use proprietary tools and techniques for exceptional results. No-appointment necessary.
At Supercuts, we are dedicated to creating a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and delivering the highest quality standards for our stylists and guests. Simply put, this has made us the industry leader since 1975.
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have a current cosmetology or barber license as required by state regulations
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Must pass Hair Stylist Academy with an 80% or greater
- Must be able to perform administrative tasks including keeping accurate records, inputting guests, charging appropriately, maintaining cash drawer and performing proper close out procedure at the end of the night
- Must work well within a team setting
- Paid Time Off (up to 2 weeks each year)
- Paid Holidays
- Commission based performance pay
- Great Tips
- Paid Birthday Off
- Paid Personal Day Off
- Company Sponsored Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Color Services
- Facial Waxing
- Conditioning Treatments
- Educating guests on Product Knowledge (retail)
- Assisting with the operations of the hair salon
- Maintain salon cleanliness in accordance with State Board Rules and Regulations
- Following all Company policy and procedures
- Standing for sustained periods of time
- Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms
- Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
- Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
- Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered
- Ability to effectively execute guest's requests
- Occasional lifting up to 10 pounds
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 3106_20230315