It’s simple. Working in a very busy full service salon means higher earnings, faster path to building your book of business, your experience, and more fun. Clips, cuts, colors, texture, styles, and waxing - you get to do it all.
SEE OUR FB POSTS which explains why YOU WANT TO WORK HERE!
Text "envisionjobs" to 44000 to Apply!
- No-drama culture! Our stylists make great money and respect each other
- $400 sign-on bonus for fulltime. $200 sign-on bonus for part-time
- Generous Services Commission up to 50%
- + 8% Commission on all retail (we sell a lot of retail!)
- + All tips (busy salon = high tips!)
- +Accrued paid vacation from day 1
- + Ongoing company-paid technical training
- + Optional IRA via payroll
- + Tools for the Pros dollars earned for Tools purchases
- + Paid Birthday Holiday
- + Never-ending contests and promotions
- + Independent salon within Walmart = Guest Traffic! Safety! Convenience!
- + Much more - apply to connect with us
And that’s just the start of the list of "why you should already be here." There’s also this:
- Work-life balance with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- A salon environment with peers who lift each other up.
A current state cosmetology or barber license is required for this position or you must currently be enrolled in school to obtain the required license.
Make the move to SmartStyle and take your career further than you thought possible!
- You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.
Job Reference #: 22721_20230106