$25/HR+ ** - Guaranteed Excellent Pay
$2000 SIGN ON BONUS - LIMITED TIME ONLY for QUALIFIED, FULL TIME STYLISTS!!
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS - LIMITED TIME ONLY for QUALIFIED, PART TIME STYLISTS!!
Immediate openings for full-time or part-time stylists. Join our talented team at a locally owned, full service salon.
Make excellent money in this BUSY salon while working with an amazing, experienced, and professional team by your side! Excellent managers and owners who are hands-on and available to answer your questions at any time.
We provide exceptional benefits including:
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING including EVERY OTHER WEEKEND OFF - So you can have a life outside of work!
- EXCELLENT BASE PAY with PROGRESSIVE COMMISSION PLANS. PLUS TIPS!
- Referral bonuses
- Tool Allowances
- License Reimbursements
- ONGOING EDUCATION
- We have a steady walk-in guest flow and many regular customers, so you’ll be busy EVERY DAY!
- As a full-service salon, you get to perform a variety of services every day, including coloring, styling, conditioning treatments, perms, relaxers, facial waxing to name a few.
- Employee discounts for services, products and tools!
- Advancement opportunities!
- Enhanced safety protocol and Safe Salon commitment to keep our stylists and customers safe!
Whether you are new to the field, restarting your career or looking for a change, we pride ourselves in our strong salon culture and atmosphere - one that makes you proud of where you work!
**Guaranteed $25/Hour applies to experienced, full-time stylists only with efficient technical and time management skills.
-Must have a current cosmetology or barber license.
are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities
with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its
subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct
employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent
business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs
which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is
responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring,
firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and
benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application
and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment