Every Supercuts stylist undergoes intensive training, attends regular seminars and is recertified annually to stay ahead of the trends. Ongoing training and education are not only a focus at Supercuts, but we pay our stylists to attend. That’s why they’re among the most skilled and confident in the industry.
- Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties
- Standing for sustained periods of time
- Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
- Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms.
- Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
- Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
- Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.