Quantum Merit Enterprises, Inc
WHAT WE OFFER
Are you looking for a place where you can change people’s lives? You’ve come to the right place. A haircut is not just a haircut with us, it’s an experience, whether you’re giving a client a haircut, color and highlights, waxing or one of our specialty services. It’s your skill matched with our proprietary tools and techniques that will set you up for success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll provide exceptional guest service, understand your guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner. #UnleashYourPotential
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations.
- You can and want to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- You are tech savvy and can perform administrative tasks. You may be closing out the system at the end of the day.
- You need to know how to read, write, and do basic math.
- You need good eyesight to observe a guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
- If you enjoy moving around and staying active you can do that here. You’ll be standing, lifting, and reaching for the stars. You need to be comfortable with lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements, occasionally lifting 10-25 lbs.
- We use chemicals and fragrances in our treatments which you will smell. You must be ok with fragrances and chemicals.
- Great guaranteed base wage plus commission
- Average $25-$30 an hour with all forms of compensation
- Amazing benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance and paid time off
- Employee discounts
- Receive incentives and recognition for a job well done
- Get ongoing training and career advancement
- Work flexible schedules
- Learn the latest trends and advanced skills
- Tips paid daily
- Friendly and fun work environment
"You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions."