Stylist in Training / Apprentice Stylist
HIRING BONUS - RECEIVE A PROFESSIONAL TOOL PACKAGE WORTH OVER $500!
IF YOU HAVE A COSMETOLOGY OR TEMPORARY LICENSE PLEASE APPLY TO OUR STYLIST POSITIONS!
If you are still in school but will be graduating soon, we encourage you to apply as a Stylist in Training.
Text "SUPERCUTS76" to 44000!
HAIRCUTS - COLOR - WAXING - TREATMENTS - EDUCATION - CAREER ADVANCEMENT
· Supercuts Midtown - 424 E. Six Forks Road, Raleigh
· Supercuts Parkside Town Commons - 7175 O’Kelly Chapel Road, Cary
· Supercuts Southpoint - 7005 Fayetteville Road, Durham
· Supercuts The Villag (formally Cameron Village) 526 Daniels Street, Raleigh
- Busy, established salons in high traffic areas with a loyal customer base
- Over 50 hours PAID TRAINING in the first 3 months - with advanced cutting & color
classes at our Hairstylist Academy.
- Ongoing EDUCATION throughout your career at Supercuts.
- Competitive HOURLY WAGE plus TIPS, COMMISSION & BONUS opportunities.
- FLEXIBILITY - Full-time & Part-time positions available.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT Opportunities:
- We promote our management teams from within our growing company. We have established training programs to help you become a LEADER.
- Paid opportunities to GIVE BACK to our local cosmetology schools and students.
Many Employee BENEFITS, including:
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE (Pay Back the Future)
- PROFESSIONAL CLIPPER PACKAGE ( OSTER 76 CLASSIC PLUS BLADES & TRIMMER)
- Generous PAID TIME OFF plan that grows as your time with us does.
- PAID COSMETOLOGY LICENSE RENEWAL
- PAID COSMETOLOGY EXAMS & LICENSURE
- 401K RETIREMENT PLAN W/COMPANY MATCH
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Nothing is more important to us than the safety of our team and our communities. That’s why we worked with top infectious disease doctors at the University of Minnesota to create our safe salon commitment. https://www.supercuts.co
A stylist-in-training at Regis is a temporary position designed to integrate an unlicensed, future stylist into the salon workplace and to help them learn the business. It is the stylist-in-training’s responsibility to deliver exceptional customer service and to communicate effectively with management, customers, and co-workers. Specifically, the stylist-in-training’s job duties include:
- Market and grow the business
- Observe other stylists/managers at work and ask relevant questions and attend training
- Provide exceptional customer service\
- Promote and sell services and retail products
- Answer telephones, stock and dust shelves, and sweep hair
- Complete all other duties as assigned by manager
The stylist-in-training may be eligible for a promotion to the stylist position once they receive their license. A promotion to stylist is not automatically guaranteed. The stylist-in-training must apply for the stylist position to be considered for promotion. To be considered for the promotion, the stylist-in-training must: 1) possess a valid appropriate license in his/her applicable state of employment; 2) have the ability to perform the duties of the license requirements that their state allows, including, but not limited to: cutting, styling, coloring, providing wax treatments, and washing and perming hair with or without an accommodation; and 3) demonstrate that they practice Regis values of honesty, accountability, integrity, and respect.
- Must graduate from an accredited cosmetology school and obtain the necessary license(s) to perform salon services within or before 120 days of hire-date
- Ability to work in a dynamic salon environment
- Good time management skills, good judgment, and the ability to multi-task
- Well-developed interpersonal skills to communicate in a professional and courteous manner with customers, co-workers, and management
- Computer knowledge including but not limited to point-of-sale systems and data entry
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends