Stylist in Training / Apprentice Stylist
Full Job Description
A stylist in training at SmartStyle is a temporary 90-day position designed to integrate an unlicensed, future stylist into the salon workplace and to help them learn the business.
IF YOU HAVE A PROVISIONAL LICENSE, PLEASE APPLY AS A STYLIST.
SmartStyle is one of the industry's most recognized salon brands. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills, have an established career path for those who want to grow their careers, offer a competitive wage and outstanding benefits, and are dedicated to every one of our stylists and their success.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES also available at these Locations
- Higley & Baseline - Gilbert, AZ
- Power & Ray - Gilbert, AZ
- Recker & McKellips - Mesa, AZ
- Ellsworth & Baseline - Mesa, AZ
- Signal Butte & Baseline - Mesa, AZ
- 16th Ave & Bethany Home Rd - Phoenix, AZ
- 28th Ave & Peoria Rd - Phoenix, AZ
- Happy Valley Rd & I-17 - Phoenix, AZ
- 43rd Ave & Bell Rd - Glendale, AZ
- 92nd Ave & Northern - Peoria, AZ
HAIRCUTS - COLOR - WAXING - TREATMENTS - EDUCATION - CAREER ADVANCEMENT
- Over 50 hours PAID TRAINING in the first 3 months - with advanced cutting & color classes at our Hairstylist Academy.
- Ongoing EDUCATION throughout your career at Supercuts.
- Competitive HOURLY WAGE plus TIPS, COMMISSION & BONUSopportunities.
- FLEXIBILITY - Full-time & Part-time positions available.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT Opportunities:
- We promote our management teams from within our growing company. We have established training programs to help you become a LEADER.
- Paid opportunities to GIVE BACK to our local cosmetology schools and students.
Many Employee BENEFITS, including:
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE (Pay Back the Future)
- TOOLS PURCHASE ASSISTANCE (Tools for the Pro)
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- Generous PAID TIME OFF plan that grows as your time with us does.
- PAID COSMETOLOGY LICENSE RENEWAL
- PAID COSMETOLOGY EXAMS & LICENSURE
"You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions. "
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Internship
Job Reference #: 9564_20230524