Stylist in Training / Apprentice Stylist
STYLIST IN TRAINING - 4OneOne dba SmartSTYLE
WHAT WE OFFER
Would you like to be one of our future stylists? If you’ve got the desire, we’ve got the knowhow to get you there. As a stylist-in-training, we’re here to help you learn the business while you deliver exceptional customer service to our valued clients.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will learn the ins and outs of how to grow the business by observing other stylists and managers.
- You’ll be front and center greeting customers and answering the phone. Your smile is your logo.
- It’s not all glamorous work but it’s necessary. You’ll keep the salon clean and follow safety standards.
As a stylist-in-training you may be eligible for a promotion to the stylist position once you receive your license. A promotion to stylist is not automatically guaranteed. You must earn it, and we'll help you!
HERE’S HOW YOU GET PROMOTED TO A STYLIST
To be considered for the promotion, you must: 1) possess a valid appropriate license in your applicable state of employment; 2) have the ability to perform the duties of the license requirements that your state allows, including, but not limited to: cutting, styling, coloring, providing wax treatments, and washing and perming hair with or without an accommodation; and 3) demonstrate that you practice Regis values of honesty, accountability, integrity, and respect.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You are a student at an accredited cosmetology school
- You have great judgement and time management. And want to work in a dynamic salon environment
- You know how to communicate well with customers, coworkers, and management.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
APPLYTODAY through this post or TEXT ‘Jobs’ to 937.402.2085