$50,000 - $65,000 per year plus $1,000 Sign-on bonus!
We are looking for an experienced Salon Manager to lead one of our newer locations.
- Excellent pay, bonuses and commissions
- Best in the industry training & education
- Student Loan Payback Program
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Flexible Scheduling
- Friendly, fun and team oriented atmosphere
- Men's and Women's services including haircuts, color and waxing. No perms!
- Flexible dress code. No color constraints or uniforms.
- Employee discounts, family services & other benefits
The Salon Manager’s primary role is to ensure the store’s profitability, ensure customer satisfaction and generate an enthusiastic and professional environment where employees are continuously inspired, through effective leadership, to do their best.
The Salon Manager must be a consistent role model for all employees and have the ability to inspire respect and creativity; understand the Operating Principles and effectively communicate these principles.
· Provide high quality haircuts
· Establish expectations during pre-training and new employee orientation
· Monitor, coach and follow-up with new stylists after Hairstylist Academy (HSA) training
· Evaluate service provided by all salon employees
· Prevent and handle customer complaints
· Perform technical adjustments
· Document technical adjustments and follow-up with the stylist
· Monitor waits, walkouts and voids
· Schedule for customer convenience (not only employees)
· Ensure coverage of all shifts
· Order and maintain optimal product and supply inventories
· Interview and hire staff
· Evaluate employee performance and give performance reviews
· Set goals for individual employees and follow up on progress
· Document important conversations, incidents and goals
· Approve time off
· Conduct Salon meetings
· Attend Manager meetings
· Suggest and implement improvements
· Make bank deposits
· Keep Regional Manager fully informed of store performance and significant activities or events
We are dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Ready to join the team that knows the salon business better than anyone else? Apply now! https://www.jobs.supercuts.com or text supercuts434 to 44000