We're so happy you found us! We would love for you, as a licensed hairstylist with management experience, to join our dynamic family of like-minded, passionate, and talented hairstylists.
We are here to provide continual growth and are committed to nurturing your talent and fueling your passion to manage and work behind the chair.
Let's get you started. It's easy. Just apply with our amazing chatbot assistant, Olivia. We will gather some contact information and help schedule a time that is convenient for you to interview. It all takes just a minute and you will get confirmation of the interview right away. Thank you for considering us. We can't wait to hear from you.
IF YOU HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE, AND SALON MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE, PLEASE APPLY HERE!
We treat our stylists like FAMILY!
ESTABLISHED CLIENTELE in a busy salon.
HAIRCUTS - COLOR - WAXING - TREATMENTS
- Over 50 hours PAID TRAINING in the first 3 months - with advanced cutting & color classes at our Hairstylist Academy.
- We have the LARGEST EDUCATION TEAM in the region. Whether you're just starting out, returning to the industry, or are behind the chair now, we have the EDUCATION to grow your skills and make you SUCCESSFUL and CONFIDENT.
- Ongoing EDUCATION throughout your career at Supercuts. Immediate SUPPORT and the BEST in the industry TRAINING.
CAREER ADVANCEMENT Opportunities:
- We offer a FUTURE, not just a job, but a CAREER path.
- Career paths and training available in Education and Leadership.
Many Stylist BENEFITS, including:
- ABOVE AVERAGE BASE PAY, plus Immediate COMMISSION & BONUS opportunities
- FLEXIBILITY & WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- FULL-TIME & PART-TIME Positions Available Immediately
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, 401K
- STUDENT LOAN REPAYMENT ASSISTANCE (Pay Back the Future)
- PAID HOLIDAYS
- PAID VACATION THAT INCREASES WITH YOUR TENURE
- PAID COSMETOLOGY LICENSE RENEWAL
A FUN PLACE TO WORK TOGETHER AS A FAMILY!
The Salon Manager is responsible for all facets of a salon’s operations and provides leadership and tools for the team to help them increase their clientele and the business. The Salon Leader also provides all hair care services offered by Supercuts and ensures the highest quality of guest service standards and salon profitability. The Salon Manager provides guests with excellent service by providing the full range of hair care services offered by their salon. Supercuts endeavors to provide every guest with a great experience every time they visit by providing quality consultations, exceptional service, and the knowledge to duplicate the desired look at home.
- Current cosmetology or barber license and manager license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing schedules and transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures, and light housekeeping duties (Banking Procedures, Inventory for salons, staff meetings).
- Ability to resolve guest issues
- Ability to effectively lead and develop a team, creating a positive work environment, training and providing guidance on business and technical competency matters, and resolving associate issues