Quantum Merit Enterprises, Inc - SUPERCUTS
IF YOU HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE PLEASE APPLY HERE!
We treat our hair stylists like FAMILY!
ESTABLISHED CLIENTELE in a busy salon.
HAIRCUTS - COLOR - WAXING
- Over 40 hours PAID TRAINING in the first 3 months - with advanced cutting & color classes at our Hairstylist Academy.
- Whether you're just starting out, returning to the industry, or are behind the chair now, we have the EDUCATION to grow your skills and make you SUCCESSFUL and CONFIDENT.
- Ongoing EDUCATION throughout your career at Supercuts. Immediate SUPPORT and the BEST in the industry TRAINING.
CAREER ADVANCEMENT Opportunities:
- We offer a FUTURE, not just a job, but a CAREER path.
- Career paths and training available in Education and Leadership.
Many Stylist BENEFITS, including:
- ABOVE AVERAGE BASE PAY, plus immediate COMMISSION & BONUS opportunities
- FLEXIBILITY & WORK-LIFE BALANCE
- FULL-TIME & PART-TIME Positions Available Immediately
- HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE AND SHORT AND LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF THAT INCREASES WITH YOUR TENURE WITH THE COMPANY
- TIPS PAID DAILY
- EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS
A FUN PLACE TO WORK TOGETHER AS A FAMILY!
The Salon Manager is responsible for all facets of a salon’s operations and provides leadership and tools for staff to help them increase their clientele and the business. The Salon Leader also provides all hair care services offered by Supercuts and ensures the highest quality of guest service standards and salon profitability. The Salon Manager provides guests with excellent service by providing the full range of hair care services offered by their salon. Supercuts endeavors to
provide every guest with a great experience every time they visit by providing quality consultations, exceptional service, and the knowledge to duplicate the desired look at home.
- Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing schedules and transactions on the POS system, performing opening and close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties (banking procedures, inventory for salons, staff meetings).
- Ability to resolve guest issues.
- Ability to effectively lead and develop a team, creating a positive work environment, training and providing guidance on business and technical competency matters and resolving associate issues.
- Must be comfortable with lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements, occasionally lifting 10-25 lbs.
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.