We are HK Enterprises. We are a franchise of Supercuts with 98 salons located in California, Massachusetts, New Hampshire and Rhode Island.
Supercuts is one of the industry’s most recognized salon brands. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills, have an established career path for those who want to grow their careers, offer a competitive wage and outstanding benefits, and are dedicated to every one of our stylists and their success.
Every Supercuts stylist undergoes intensive training, attends regular seminars and is recertified annually to stay ahead of the trends. Ongoing training and education are not only a focus at Supercuts, but we pay our stylists to attend. That’s why they’re among the most skilled and confident in the industry.
Supercuts offers a wide range of professional services, including haircuts, color and highlights, waxing and specialty services. We use proprietary tools and techniques for exceptional results. No-appointment necessary, and guests can check in online or by phone.
The Salon Manager is responsible for all facets of a salon’s operations and provides leadership and tools for staff to help them increase their clientele and the business. The Salon Manager also provides all hair care services offered by Supercuts and ensures the highest quality of guest service standards and salon profitability. The Salon Manager provides guests with excellent service providing the full range of hair care services offered by their salon. Supercuts endeavors to provide every guest with a great experience every time they visit by providing quality consultations, exceptional service and the knowledge to duplicate the desired look at home.
- Current cosmetology license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Experience as a Salon Manager
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understanding the guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner
- Ability to effectively lead and develop a team, creating a positive work environment, training and providing guidance on business and technical competency matters and resolving associate issues
- Ability to resolve guest issues
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing schedules and transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures and light housekeeping duties (Banking Procedures, Inventory for salons, staff meetings)
- High level of technical skill in all services offered
- Standing for sustained periods of time
- Frequent lifting up to 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds
- Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists and arms
- Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level
- Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services
- Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus
- Ability to communicate with guest regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants
- Extensive, ongoing education. All education is free to our Stylists and they are paid to attend!
- Ongoing paid Advanced Technical Training on new trends and techniques
- Steady walk-in clientele with the opportunity to build and maintain long-term relationships
- Excellent base pay and benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with a Company match
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Cosmetology loan reimbursement program
- Free employee services
- Employee discount on professional products
- Childcare Discount Tuition at KinderCare
- Career advancement opportunities with our company
Job Reference #: 11394_20230112