If creating style and leading others is your passion, we have the job for you! Great earning potential. Up to $20/hour base pay PLUS commission PLUS you keep ALL your tips!!! As one of the industry’s most recognizable brands, Cost Cutters is a great place to advance your career and leadership through our paid training. We might be just what you’re looking for.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage all operations and lead your team of stylists.
- Focus on the profitability of the salon and teach stylists the ins and outs of business.
- Provide all hair care services offered by Cost Cutters.
- Ensure the highest quality is provided for each guest.
- Act as a coach and mentor to bring out the best in salon employees.
- Build a positive, supportive work environment.
- Hire, recruit, and train prospective employees.
- Handle conflicts and client complaints with ease and professionalism.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a current cosmetology or barber license as required by state regulations.
- You can and want to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- You are tech savvy and can perform administrative tasks.
- You know how to read, write, and do basic math.
- You are available to travel to mandatory meetings and training sessions.
- You know how to bring out the best in others.
- You lead by example, value customer service at your core, and can resolve challenges with professionalism.
- You must be able to be active and on your feet for extended periods of time. You need to be comfortable lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements.
- You need good eyesight to observe a guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- You understand there are chemicals and fragrances in our treatments that you will smell.