Salon Manager- LV
Are you a natural leader with a fun personality, who likes to be financially rewarded for working efficiently, with attention to detail? Do you have a passion for education and growth?
If you answered YES, then you want a career with Supercuts - We invests in our Stylists so they can grow and succeed.
Once you’re a Manager on the Supercuts team, you’ll be able to:
· Receive competitive base pay with opportunities to make more than $25 an hour!
· Enjoy a steady flow of clients that will keep you engaged and provide financial stability.
· Receive tuition assistance.
· Fine-tune your core skills and master new trends before anyone else. Using Supercuts cutting Principals with Paul Mitchell Professional Color line, you’ll be able to create any haircut, color and style.
· Become a certified Supercuts Stylist.
· Receive PAID In Person training - with advanced cutting & color classes.
· Instant Clientele, Start Cutting immediately
· Order new professional salon equipment using our product and tool discounts to help maximize your skill and creativity.
· Participate in benefit programs which include PAID TIME OFF, FIVE PAID HOLIDAYS per year, and monthly bonuses to name a few.
· Have career advancement opportunities with our growing company. Most salon Managers and Educators are promoted from within.
· Challenge and reward yourself through fun competitions that showcase your talent.
· Have a work-life balance with a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
A current state cosmetology license
We can't wait to meet you, Apply Now!
We take pride in being a locally operated company. With over 80 people in our employment with many of whom have worked with the company for more than 10 years. We’re looking forward to meeting you soon!
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees.