Salon Assistant / Shift Manager
Supercuts is one of the industry’s most recognized salon brands. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills have an established career path for those who want to grow their careers, offer a competitive wage and outstanding benefits, and are dedicated to every one of our stylists and their success.
Every Supercuts stylist undergoes intensive training, attends regular seminars, and is recertified annually to stay ahead of the trends. Ongoing training and education are not only a focus at Supercuts, but we pay our stylists to attend. That’s why they’re among the most skilled and confident in the industry.
Supercuts offers a wide range of professional services, including haircuts, color and highlights, waxing, and specialty services. We use proprietary tools and techniques for exceptional results. No appointment is necessary; however, guests
are encouraged to make their appointments by checking in online or by phone.
At Supercuts, we are dedicated to creating a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and delivering the highest quality standards for
our stylists and guests. Simply put, this has made us the industry leader since 1975.
The Salon Assistant / Shift Manager with the guidance of the Manager or Senior Manager is responsible for all facets of a salon’s operations and assists in providing leadership and tools for staff to help them increase their clientele and the business. The Salon Assistant / Shift Manager also provides all hair care services offered by Supercuts and ensures the highest quality of guest service standards and salon profitability. The Salon Assistant / Shift Manager provides guests with excellent service providing the full range of hair care services offered by their salon. Supercuts endeavors to provide every guest with a great experience every time they visit by providing quality consultations, exceptional service, and the knowledge to duplicate the desired look at home.
- Current cosmetology or barber license and manager license as required by state/provincial regulations,
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends,
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service, understand the guest’s needs, provide quality consultations, and perform services requested in an efficient and professional manner,
- Ability to perform administrative tasks such as completing schedules and transactions on the computerized register, performing close-out procedures, and light housekeeping duties (Banking Procedures, Inventory for salons, staff meetings),
- Ability to resolve guest issues, and
- Ability to Assist the manager or Senior manager in effectively leading and developing a team, creating a positive work environment, training, providing guidance on business and technical competency matters, and resolving associate issues.
- Standing for sustained periods of time,
- Frequent lifting of 10 pounds, occasionally up to 25 pounds,
- Continuous repetitive movement with fingers, hands, wrists, and arms,
- Continuous grasping and reaching, often above shoulder level,
- Ability to be exposed to various chemicals and fragrances used in performing services,
- Ability to observe guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus,
- Ability to communicate with guests regarding services offered and requested and the guest’s needs and wants, and
- Occasional travel to meetings out of town, sometimes overnight
You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of
Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including
hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages, and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions.