As one of the industry’s most recognizable brands, Cost Cutters is a great place to establish clientele and build a meaningful career. We will set you up for success! Hairstylists have the privilege of making someone’s day, week, or even year, and we want you to be a part of delivering that magic.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Shampoo, cut, style, wax and provide color and chemical services to customers
- Greet customers and provide exceptional service
- Consult clients on style options for their hair
- Describe different hair care products and their benefits
- Act as a salesperson to sell clients retail products
- Stay updated on hairstyle trends and styling techniques
- Attend and assist in monthly staff meetings
- Communicate effectively to clients and coworkers
- Perform duties assigned by management
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a current cosmetology license as required by state/provincial regulations.
- You can and want to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- You are tech savvy and can perform administrative tasks.
- You know how to read, write, and do basic math.
- You are passionate about hair and thrive off of relationship building.
- You must be able to be active and on your feet for extended periods of time. You need to be comfortable lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements.
- You need good eyesight to observe a guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- You understand there are chemicals and fragrances in our treatments that you will smell.