Hair Salon Manager
If you are a hairstylist with 5+ years of experience in the industry and would like to advance in your career, this is your opportunity!
SmartStyle is the smart choice for so many reasons. At SmartStyle, you will have everything you need to be successful!
We are a locally owned franchised-salon, proud to be part of Regis Corporation, the world's largest and leading hair salon company, dedicated to making people look good and feel beautiful. Ready to join the team that knows the salon business
better than anyone else?
The manager’s primary role is to ensure customer satisfaction, salon’s profitability and generate an enthusiastic and professional environment where stylists are continuously inspired, through effective leadership, to do their best and be successful.
The manager must be a constant role model for all stylists, have the ability to inspire respect and creativity, and understand the SmartStyle Brand Promise.
- Provide quality haircuts and chemical services (color, perms, highlights, etc.)
- Educate and recommend hair products to customers.
- Evaluate performance and service provided by all stylists.
- Perform technical adjustments.
- Create staff scheduling.
- Place retail product orders.
- Maintain and count retail product inventory.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is delivered.
- Perform opening / closing procedures as applicable
- Flexible schedule, including evenings & weekends.
- Successful completion of cosmetology curriculum.
- Secondary education required.
- Experience: 2+ years of management experience or 5+ years of experience as a stylist.
- Licenses/Certifications: valid Ontario Cosmetology License.
- Intermediate computer skills and use of email are a must
- Verbal and written communication
- Exceptional customer service
- Experience with MS Word and email
- Good time management
- Organizational skills
- Positive energy
- Strong leadership
- Creates a positive salon environment
- Competitive wage
- Bonus and commission plan
- Product discounts
- Health & dental benefits
- And the best of all, an awesome environment!
Job Reference #: 13249_20221114