FT/PT Barber / Stylist Wanted - up to $3,000 sign-on!
You are a barber with an approachable, outgoing personality who works fast, with precision, and attention to detail. And we can’t forget about your passion for education.
Roosters Men's Grooming Center provides an authentic barbershop experience in a modern, upscale, and unpretentious environment. Our focus is on delivering consistent, exceptional service and providing guests an escape from their busy lives.
We believe you deserve to have a space of your own, so sit back and enjoy the comforts of an old-school barbershop with a modern twist. Our barbers are skilled in classic and current techniques to give you the look you want.
We promise to deliver quality service; that's why we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. At Roosters we strive to be the go-to grooming destination for guests of all ages.
We are seeking a FULL-TIME or PART TIME professional, ambitious, energetic, and experienced Barber who enjoys a team atmosphere and offers excellent service to join our growing team at our Salon. Location! Location! Location! Superb salon - front visibility to generate high volume repeat business and new clients. We offer a very competitive compensation package, medical/dental/vision/401k plans and paid time off and paid holiday provisions for qualified individuals. Further, we offer equipment to be used responsibly - so all you need is your shears and a few other minor pieces of equipment!
Barber / Stylist Responsibilities:
- Provide full services, including an up front consultation, hair cutting, shampooing, beard work, facial shaves, coloring and styling
- Maintain cleanliness of salon and your station
- Keep on top of current hair cutting and styling trends to be able to recommend and suggest proper styles, trends and what the client is looking for
- Ensure clients with scheduled appointments receive service in a timely manner
Hair Stylist/Barber Qualifications:
- Current Cosmetologist or Barber License Required
- 2+ Years of Professional Experience Preferred (facial shaves can be taught on the job)
- Able and willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends (we shoot for predictability and set schedules)
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service Skills
- You are a go-getter, you're self-motivated, and have an engaging personality
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 13999_20230106