Supercuts is one of the industry’s most recognized salon brands. We offer outstanding development and training, with special emphasis on technical skills, have an established career path for those who want to grow their careers, offer a competitive wage and outstanding benefits, and are dedicated to every one of our stylists and their success.
Every Supercuts stylist undergoes intensive training, attends regular seminars and is recertified annually to stay ahead of the trends. Ongoing training and education are not only a focus at Supercuts, but we pay our stylists to attend. That’s why they’re among the most skilled and confident in the industry.
Supercuts offers a wide range of professional services, including haircuts, color and highlights, waxing and specialty services. We use proprietary tools and techniques for exceptional results. No-appointment necessary, and guests can check in online or by phone.
At Supercuts, we are dedicated to creating a friendly, welcoming atmosphere and delivering the highest quality standards for our stylists and guests. Simply put, this has made us the industry leader since 1975.
The district manager’s primary role is to ensure the store’s profitability, ensure customer satisfaction and generate an enthusiastic and professional environment where employees are continuously inspired, through effective leadership, to do their best.
The district manager must be a constant role model for all employees and have the ability to inspire respect and creativity; understand the Operating Principles and effectively communicate these principles.
- Provide quality haircuts utilizing the SUPERCUTS technique.
* Establish expectations during pre-training and new employee orientation.
* Follow-up with new hair stylists after Hairstylist Academy (HSA).
* Evaluate service provided by all store employees.
* Provide feedback to employees.
* Follow-up on individuals’ goals.
* Prevent or handle customer complaints.
* Perform technical adjustments.
* Document technical adjustments and follow-up with the stylist.
* Monitor waits, walkouts, and voids.
* Schedule for customer convenience (not only employees).
* Ensure accuracy of the Store Manager’s Weekly Summary
* Evaluate employee performance.
* Set goals for individual employees.
* Document important conversations, incidents, and goals.
* Approve time off.
* Conduct store meetings.
- Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/provincial regulations
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
* Strong customer service orientation.
* Business management skills (scheduling, cash management, reporting).
* Models and expects excellence.
* Ability to lead and inspire others.
* Effective coaching ability.
* Outstanding communication skills.
* Professional appearance and presence