We are looking for a results-oriented candidate with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of District Leader/Area Manager over hair salons. District Leaders will oversee the hiring, training, and firing of salon managers and/or stylists requiring bold decision-making and leadership skills. A cosmetology license is preferred but not required. Must be willing to travel on a daily basis. Other District Leader responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Recruiting and training of salon managers.
- Ensuring operational efficiency in each salon.
- Ensuring that marketing efforts are consistent across each salon.
- Ensuring that the salons under their supervision adhere to company and industry regulations.
- Ensuring that all salons meet safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing a regional budget and ensuring that each salon operates within the budget.
- Addressing operational problems that arise.
- Liaising between regional branches and company headquarters.
- Ensuring that customer service levels are consistent across salons.
- Making recommendations to senior management.
- Must be comfortable with computers and be willing to troubleshoot when necessary.
- Must be motivated to learn and grow salon teams.
- Must be able to attend weekly calls and collaborate with peers and Regional Director.