COLORIST/ HAIR STYLIST
Are you looking for a place where you can change people’s lives? You’ve come to the right place. It’s all about the customer's experience, whether you’re giving a client a haircut, color and highlights, waxing or one of our specialty services. It’s your skill matched with our proprietary tools and techniques that will set you up for success.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You’ll provide exceptional guest service, understand your guest’s needs, providing quality consultations and performing services requested in an efficient and professional manner.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a current Cosmetology License as required by state/provincial regulations.
- You can use clippers and shears to perform haircuts.
- You have at least 2 years of hair coloring experience.
- You can work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- You can use a smart device/computer to perform some administrative tasks and open /close procedures.
- You can read, write, and do basic math.
- You need good eyesight to observe a guest’s hair, including close vision, color vision and ability to focus.
- If you enjoy moving around and staying active you can do that here. You need to be comfortable with standing, lifting, bending, and performing repetitive movements, occasionally lifting 10-25 lbs.
- We use chemicals and fragrances in our treatments which you will smell. You must be ok with fragrances and chemicals.
"You are submitting your information for potential employment opportunities with an independent franchisee of Regis Corporation or one of its subsidiaries (collectively "Regis"). If hired, you will be a direct employee of the franchisee, not of Regis. Franchisees are independent business owners/operators who set their own wage and benefit programs which can vary from Regis or other franchisees. Only the franchisee is responsible for employment matters at the salon including hiring, firing, discipline, supervision, staffing, scheduling, wages and benefits. Regis will not receive a copy of your employment application and will have no involvement in any hiring or other employment decisions."