Assistant Salon Manager & Hair Stylist (Closed Sundays)
If you’re looking to step into salon management, you’ve come to the right place. We will help you become a better leader and understand the ins and outs of salon operations. As a stylist who leads with compassion, care, and style, you are a cut above the rest. We might be just what you’re looking for.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Working under the direction of the Salon Manager, you will:
- Learn the ropes of salon management including operations and leadership skills.
- Focus on the profitability of the salon and teach stylists the ins and outs of business.
- Provide all hair care services offered by Cost Cutters and act as an example for other stylists.
- Ensure the highest quality is provided for each guest.
- Act as a coach and mentor to bring out the best in salon employees.
- Build a positive, supportive work environment.
- Hire, recruit, and train incoming employees.
- Handle conflicts and client complaints with ease and professionalism.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF YOU MEET THESE QUALIFICATIONS
- You have a current cosmetology or barber license as required by state regulations.
- You can and want to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
- You are tech savvy and can perform administrative tasks.
- You know how to read, write, and do basic math.
- You are available to travel to mandatory meetings and training sessions.
- You know how to bring out the best in others.
- You lead by example, value customer service at your core, and can resolve challenges with professionalism.